New Parents' Fund
Make a difference in our students’ lives
A solid tradition of philanthropy and volunteerism has long flourished at LCC and helps define who we are as a school. New parents, current parents, alumni, faculty, staff and friends all contribute what they can to the School, all to the advantage of our students.
Upon joining the LCC community, and in the spirit of Non Nobis Solum, every new family is invited to support the New Parents' Fund. This one-time voluntary gift of $2,000 or more (tax deductible) helps the school maintain and improve facilities and ultimately benefits our students.
The New Parents' Fund is a central component to keeping LCC at the forefront of education by improving the school environment.
Here are a few projects supported by the New Parents' Fund:
- Open up the Junior School locker room area for improved supervision
- Expand the Junior School pick-up zone for a clean and safe place for students to wait
- Improve the size of the modern language classroom for Middle and Senior School students
- Upgrade the surface of our playing fields
- Recondition sports equipment and purchase new fitness room equipment
- Enhance the Kindergarten playground
- Purchase of a defibrillator, equipment for the music program, and an etching press
- Replace carpets in classrooms
- Reduce environmental footprint
To contribute to the New Parents' Fund, contact Kirk LLano (or call 514-482-3880).