Grade 7 to 8
Transitioning from elementary to secondary school is a significant milestone for students, and one that presents unique opportunities. It is a time to explore and discover new things. By focusing on the individual learning needs of our students, the Middle School experience will help them to develop independence and a strong foundation that will prepare them for Senior School and beyond. We will work collaboratively with you during the admissions process to determine the best educational choice for your child. To do so, we gather as much information about the student as we can, to ensure mutual understanding and informed decisions.
Please review the information below and feel free to contact the Admissions Office if you have any questions or need assistance.
- Open House: September 23 & 25 (Virtual and Live options)
- Grade 7 & Beyond Information Sessions: September 30 or October 12 (Webinar)
- Common Admission Test: October 3, 17 or 24 (See below for details)
- High School Academics: October 5 (Webinar)
- Beyond the Classroom: October 14 (Webinar)
- Application Deadline: October 14
- Ask the Admin Anything: October 21 (Webinar)
- Admission Decisions: November 5, 2021
- Campus Tour (live virtual tour): November 24 @ 4 pm (click on link to register)