We are immensely grateful to all our parent donors for their continued loyalty and support.
About 45% of our parent community contributed over $294,000, which included funds raised by Grade 11 parents to establish the Class of 2020 Bursary in honour of their children.
Every gift has contributed to the success of our students, and is greatly appreciated.
Here is where your donations were allocated (NOTE: approximately $25,000 were restricted and used according to the donors’ requests).
Enhanced Academics ($37,000)
- Funds used to purchase additional digital resources to enhance the recording studio, in-classroom and virtual learning experiences for all our students.
LCC: This is who we are
Strengthened Bursary Program ($195,000)
- $40,550 used to offer direct and immediate relief to current families in need of financial support.
- $36,960 to be disbursed this year for scholarships and awards
- $117,550 used to establish the Class of 2020 Bursary Fund, a special fund that will provide direct financial assistance – in perpetuity—to a student in need.
Meet Eze Dike-Nwagbara '16
Enhanced co-curriculars ($37,000)
- Funds used to enhance the co-curricular aspects of school life